Old September 29th 03, 11:56 PM
Greg

How did you load the latest database?
Current cycle from Garmin is 0310; last cycle that they say is supported for
the '90 is 0306...

"Jerry Bransford" wrote in message
See it at http://www.garmin.com/products/gps90/index.html

This has been barely used, maybe 25 hours, and cased the rest of the time.
It includes everything including the original box, manual, all cables,

yoke
mount, and the remote antenna kit.

It was the best selling aviation handheld GPS with a solid array of

features
with an easy to learn (far easier than Magellan) user interface.

Firm minimum price of $195 plus shipping. I've seen them for that same
price with outdated Jeppesen databases, mine had the very latest Jeppesen
update installed this week.

Contact me at if you are serious.

Jerry
--
Jerry Bransford
To email, remove 'me' from my email address