Old September 13th 03, 09:15 PM
Juvat

Guy Alcala posted:

P.S. Do the articles you found describe the F-104 tactics used against the
F-86Hs? I've got that.

I don't...I have a couple "Double Attack" articles from FWR (1971 I
think)...with editor's note at the end of each reminding readers that
Fluid Four is how to get the job done.

But I do have a few F-4 RTU manuals from 1966 the dearth of air-to-air
information is nothing short of amazing. [Kinda like the first couple
versions of the F-16 Dash 1...comic book length.] Then you contrast
that to the MCM 3-3 (an unclassified airplane specific behemoth
manual) from the 80's...amazing.

Specifically I have TACM 51-6 Aerial Combat Training, AFM 51-34 F-4
Aircrew Training (Tactical Fighter), TACM 55-4 v1 F-4 Aircrew
Operational Procedures, plus three Phase manuals from MacDill's RTU
course.

Juvat