Old August 22nd 14, 08:12 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
911

Default Just stumbled onto this page and wondered - 1 attachment

John Szalay john.szalay.at.att.net wrote in
31:

911 wrote in :

First pure all-Jap fighter in 75 years.

I was curious about the blurring on nose gear. S'pose it is
just some number... but on a prototype? Comments?

I suspect its to cover the detail of the "saw tooth" shape of the edge of
the gear doors, as was done on the F-117 & B-2
( straight line too detectable on radar.)

other images also blurred , and including the intake details.

http://blog.goo.ne.jp/sekiseikai_200...562c2dc37c8bb8

*SLAP* I coulda had a V-8!

I'd like to think I'd have figgered it out if the full intake in my pic was
blurred. They may have 'shopped it or made some changes between the taking
of the two pictures we posted.

Thanks for the help.