Old July 30th 10, 04:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Default Patrick Smith admits small planes are unpleasant

Dudley Henriques writes:

Hell old buddy, if you think small airplanes are noisy you should
experience a takeoff in a P51. Now THAT'S noise!!

I'm not sure that I'd want to ride in one, but they sound very cool from a
distance. I've never taken much interest in riding inside a military fighter
aircraft, but they are often cool to look at (with ear protection). There are
some very tempting-looking payware add-on P-51s for Flight Simulator as well
(which I believe were originally pointed out to me by yourself).