Old September 17th 04, 02:24 AM
Jim Phoenix

Sold.

Thanks for all the replies.

Jim

"Jim Phoenix" wrote in message
Volkslogger, immediately available. Just back from Garrecht
Ingenieurgesellschaft after installation of a new analog board and EMI
filters to fix the interference problem on 123.5 that is common on older
loggers. New condition, includes cables, 110VAC to 12VDC power supply,
custom wiring diagrams, VL manual and OEM version of Stre-Pla software
included. Calibrated Feb 04, good until Feb 06.

$600, free shipping in the US, but will ship anywhere in the universe DHL
goes.

I had to buy a new one ($900) halfway through Region 8 because it
interfered on 123.5 and that was the designated contest frequency. Lucky
for me Richard Pfiffner (Craggy Aero for those not in the know) was flying
in the Region 8 and just happened to have a new one in his mobile
inventory. Now that's what I call marketing.

Jim

or (253) 863-1059