Old February 6th 04, 02:25 PM
Bill

"Tlewis95" wrote in message
Hi
I am buying a new computer
I have a 0.5 GhZ Pentium III Gateway and get a crappy 10-20 FPS with

medium
settings.
I am looking for the quickest FS2004 runing machine
I am thinking about he Dell Dimension XPS
I would want at least 30 FPS with highish scenery/AI/weather
Is this possible?

Thanks!!
Trace Lewis age 13

The Dell XPS has the right specs but as said the tech support is
questionable. My friend has one and called tech yesterday, spoke to someone
in India and got nowhere. I am going over to see if I can help out. Nothing
against India but there is a communication problem for sure, not to mention
loss of American jobs.

My advise is get the most power money can buy. FS2004 is one CPU hungry
piece of software.

Bill