Old October 22nd 03, 08:01 AM
Bart D. Hull

Bob wrote:

Jerry,
You're beating a very, very dead horse.

The RAH anti-auto conversion wannabees are incurable
and will not be deterred by honest info, perspective or reality.

I don't like debating with legitimate auto conversion guys
as I don't know what the **** I'm talking about. The RAH group
is nothing but a vocal minority that fraudulently passes itself
off as the real deal. It's laughable. All hat and no cattle,
comes to mind. Time and time again this proves the case.
The best they do is present URL's of someone elses claim to fame.

It's entertaining to observe a bunch of clueless, old twits
like myself, do what I do best... hoot, holler, name call and shoot
themselves in the foot at every turn.... with absolutely
no awareness to that very fact.

Barnyard BOb -- once again predictable

Thought I'd do a "truth in advertising" re-write of Bob's prose.

;-)
--
Bart D. Hull

Tempe, Arizona