Old May 14th 19, 02:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Nearest near-miss?

On final glide back home, 6000 ft,I was passing by an active field that produces alot of biz jet traffic, about 6 miles to my right. I was watch that area to my right pretty consistently as I was passing by the departure runways path. When I took a look to my left there was an Airbus bearing down on me. He went into a left roll just as I saw him. I rolled right and down. If he hadn't seen me it probably wouldn't have worked out.

I am now equipped with both Flarm and a transponder.