Old May 16th 19, 09:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Nearest near-miss?

It documented the work.Â* The 337 was sent to the FAA by the IA and he
provided me with a sticker to place in the glider's logbook.

On 5/16/2019 1:56 PM, Jj wrote:
"Dan Marotta
In the aftermath, the paperwork was the easiest part of the installation
in the Stemme. Initially there was concern as there's no mention of the
Stemme on the Approved Model List. Further investigation lead me to the
simple 337 route and my IA was good at accomplishing that. "

This is what I am curious about. Why the use of a 337?
It does nothing but document work. The use of a 337 is not an reference or approval to accomplish the work.

--
Dan, 5J