Old February 3rd 10, 01:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
T8

Default International Shipping (trailer axle)

Trying to figure out a semi-economical way to get a Knott axle from
Germany to NE USA. Convenient, fast, very expensive way has already
been identified :-). No containers carrying gliders or trailers are
known to be coming in next several months, so I think that option is
out. UPS appears to have an integrated truck/ocean freight/customs
clearance service available, I'll call them tomorrow. Other ideas?

-Evan Ludeman / T8