Old May 24th 04, 08:47 AM

Default Professional Pilot Schools

I am 24 and a college graduate.... I have had my Private for about a 6
months now and have built up about 100 hours. I have been considering a
career as a professional pilot and was wondering what the best route to take
as far as training goes.

With aviation academies is it better to go to one that is airline
affiliated, ie. delta connection academy or one that is not affiliated like
Flight Safety or ATP??

Also are these places telling the truth about how many of their graduates
get hired to instruct at the academy... I am especially intrested in the
case of ATP where if you get a job there it seems like you can build up
loads of multi time