Old October 30th 09, 06:58 PM
unionoid unionoid is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy26 View Post
Hi all,

I'm new to this forum, and hope I'm in the right place to ask these questions.

At 45, I've finally decided to follow my lifelong dream of flying. I guess my first concern is, am I too old. I don't want to be a airline pilot, but cessnas or flying instructor would be nice, so long as I get in the air.

My other concern is a reoccuring inner ear problem, labyrinthitis. I know I'll have to get a medical and all, but was wondering if this is something that could effect a flying career.

Thanks and hope to talk to you guys a lot in the future

Go on!, still young the best gold age go and fly