Old September 18th 03, 05:13 AM
phil hunt

On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 23:21:52 -0400, John Penta wrote:
I Combat Systems Costs

I need costs (per unit, "sticker price" if you will) for the following
combat systems (in current USD). Before you ask: I've looked on
Google. I've looked on Yahoo. I've been looking for the past 3 years.
Most stuff I can make up (for rifles, radios, etc)...However, for
bigger ticket items, I have no frame of reference.

You asked this question before, a few weeks ago. You got some
useful URLs, from me and other people. Why are you asking again?

--
A: top posting

Q: what's the most annoying thing about Usenet?