Old October 13th 05, 08:54 PM
Jim Burns

I'm sure that is a dry rate and even at that it also sets off my BS meter.
Add $100 per hour for fuel (25 gph x $4) and I still don't see how they
could do it for $135 per hour wet in a TwinCo. Maybe in a clapped out
Apache on autogas.
Jim

"NW_PILOT" wrote in message

"Sylvain" wrote in message
NW_PILOT wrote:
Hello, Everyone I am getting ready to do my Multi Engine then do some

time
building right after that dose anyone recommend a good place to go and

build
time that is cost effective after getting the multi engine?

here is a suggestion: get a buddy in the same situation, and
fly with him/her with one of the two under the hood at all
time; both of you can log PIC and sharing the cost...

--Sylvain

I thought of that and it don't seem to economical with the cost of renting
the airplane & building the 25 hours In type, finding someone to fly with
that has the required time ect. It seems that the best deal going is
multiengine.net so I guess I just need feedback on that company before I

lay
my hard earned cash down.

$3,500 for 100 hours of Multi Time seems to be a very good buy almost to
good to be true! Set off that big bull shi* indicator in my head I thought
would do some checking to see if it is a to good to be try type of deal.