Old May 3rd 09, 10:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
2KA

Default Some improvements to my Airport Information website

On May 2, 12:45*pm, Eric Greenwell wrote:

I suggest another choice for airport area selection: "Entire USA". I
travel with the glider to other areas so I use airports from many area,
and I sometimes look at IGC flights from around the USA, so that's what
I use in SeeYou. In the meantime, I could make a task file with a
turnpoints in Washington state, Maine, Florida, and California, and
accomplish almost the same thing.

Eric,

Thanks for the suggestion. Actually, tne option for the entire USA
already exists -- if you simply don't specify bounding information,
that's what you get. Both bounding information and input task files
are completely optional. See the help text by following the "Specify
bounding information" and "Upload a task/turnpoint file" links for
more information.

Best,

Lynn