Old January 19th 10, 09:56 PM posted to alt.slack,alt.conspiracy,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting
William Hung

Default 9/11 truth! At last, a compromise answer

On Jan 19, 11:49*am, Mark wrote:
On Tue, 19 Jan 2010 07:06:19 -0800 (PST), rincewind wrote:
How do you "fake" a plane crash?

"Im going to buy a plane"...I'm training to be a pilot (2007-to date, no
license)...I'm going to buy an estate and put in a landing strip....

The more I learn about building airplanes, the less I want to buy
something sealed in fiberglass, or covered in sheet metal 30 yrs. ago.
Mark, one who wired and plumbed his own house.

And, a lot of kit planes end up under dusty tarps unfinished too.
It's a jet...the price is about 39k. I'm ready to order.

http://www.lhaviation.com/site_frame...ugh2008_en.htm

--
Mark inventor/artist/pilot/guitarist/scientist/philosopher/
scratch golfer/cat wrangler and observer of the mundane.

0000