Old March 22nd 04, 03:38 AM
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Gord Beaman wrote:
But only if people would keep the quoted amount within reason...I
hate it when I select a msg in an interesting thread, scroll down
to see what it's about then scroll through innumerable lines to
see the new stuff then again and again...how come people can't
learn to remove all that superfluous text? Why quote the old
stuff over and over? I think there's a conspiracy afoot to
change me over to a top-poster!...

I generally hate top posting if there's more than a paragraph quoted. Frankly,
I hate bottom posting under the same conditions. I do believe that bottom
posting under a very sparse quotation makes for an easier flow of ideas, as in
who said what. There's no need to requote an entire conversation in order to
give context.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

http://www.mortimerschnerd.com.