Old July 21st 19, 04:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default No LXNav TrafficView Manual???

On Saturday, July 20, 2019 at 7:41:01 AM UTC-7, John DeRosa OHM Ω http://aviation.derosaweb.net wrote:
The new LXNav TrafficView has been available for a while now. But where the heck is the manual?

I know, I know, it is similar enough to the older FlarmView so we can "just figure things out". But a new expensive product and no manual available at startup? Really?

One thing we have all noticed is that glider specific avionics manufacturers seem to think that manuals are an afterthought and there is no need to update them with major software releases.

- "Manual-less" John

Not to pick on LXNav, since other suppliers may be as bad, but the LXNav manuals are very poor: muddled, written in 'odd English', with many products combined into a single manual. They make what is a good product hard to understand.