Old May 3rd 09, 08:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military.naval
Jack Linthicum

Default "PENTAGON WORKING TO GIVE F-35 JSF NUCLEAR-STRIKE CAPABILITY"

On May 3, 10:01*am, Dan wrote:
Jack Linthicum wrote:

snip

In what would be the first reported case of its kind, a farm worker
with the swine flu virus is believed to have infected about 200 pigs
in Alberta, a top official with the Canadian Food Inspection Agency
said Saturday.

* * I don't think I will ask what the man was doing with the pigs. What
a man does in his private life is no one's business but his.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

They were engaged