Old March 13th 07, 04:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Jack Allison

Default Triad Aviation?

Bob...Triad did the engine overhaul on our Arrow before we bought the
plane. IIRC, it had 180 SMOH when we bought it and we're somewhere
around 650 SMOH now. The engine is running and performing just fine.
Oil consumption is about a quart every 15 hours (I don't know how this
compares to other IO-360s). The previous owner was pretty meticulous
about maintenance so I'd be surprised if he went with Triad simply if
they were the lowest price in town. Still, I have no firsthand
knowledge of Triad...hopefully someone who has dealt with them can give
you more info. on this front.

--
Jack Allison
PP-ASEL-Instrument Airplane

"To become a Jedi knight, you must master a single force. To become
a private pilot you must strive to master four of them"
- Rod Machado