Old June 23rd 18, 08:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot)

Default Locating device mounting....PLB mounting......

Wish you could edit the thread title.......
I first thought an ELT (where to find the aircraft), but you're talking a PLB. Yes, a PLB should be with the pilot although finding the wreckage may help find the pilot if the PLB is in the aircraft.

Good thoughts.

Many other good posts/thoughts down the thread. Glasses is a good one since most of us need them. Even a cheap set from the local pharmacy is better than really long arms.....

Hope my thread title change aids others in a search.....;-)