Old August 25th 10, 12:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting
a[_3_]

Default RANS S-9 Chaos loses a wing

On Aug 24, 7:26*pm, "Stu Fields" wrote:
"Morgans" wrote in message

"a" wrote
Being introduced as "My present husband" keeps one's role in context,
doesn't it?
*********************
Ouch!!!
--
Jim in NC

My wife and I ran a disaster office for the Republic of the Marshall Islands
and she started the office while I was still employed by the US Army at
Kwajalein. *When my retirement came thru, only 2 weeks after my wife opened
the disaster office, I came down and was introduced by the Chief Secretary
of the Republic to the President of the Marshall Islands as: * "Mr. Kathy
Fields".

Still tickles me...

You may have heard that old joke of two men talking with each other,
and one was trying to remember a restaurant's name and just couldn't
recover it. He asked his buddy "Hey, what's the name of that flower
that smells good but has thorns?" His friend responded "Do you mean
roses?" "Yeah, that's it." He turned and shouted to his wife "Hey
Rose, do you remember. . .".

It's been a long recovery but he's OK now, except for the limp.