Old April 5th 19, 03:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Emir Sherbi

Default Electric self launching system update

El jueves, 4 de abril de 2019, 21:14:34 (UTC-3), Steve Koerner escribió:
Cool.
Are you developing this to be a product for adoption on experimental gliders?
Will it have sufficient power for self launch or just as sustainer?

Yes, its intended to be sold and installed on experimental gliders. I am not planning to make a supplemental type certificate for now.

Depending on you need. We can build the battery pack for self launch capabilities or to optimize range for sustainer only.

Regards