Old April 8th 19, 03:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Emir Sherbi

Default Electric self launching system update

El domingo, 7 de abril de 2019, 15:43:07 (UTC-3), gotovkotzepkoi escribió:
Emir Sherbi;986474 Wrote:
Here is a short video of the pylon's manual operation.

https://youtu.be/a90EUIrYEYw

Regards

What gliders can this system be built into and what is the cost?

--
gotovkotzepkoi

Without much redesign, gliders that originally have water ballast bags. If you have "wet wings" we have to search a place on the fuselage for the battery packs.

For the price, i am trying to achieve a price of 15.000USD installed. I am looking for other providers for lowering some production and part costs. But now is currently more near the 18.000 installed.

Regards