Old July 16th 03, 12:08 AM
Jim Weir

"Marty Ross"

-Interesting... I checked it out, and it might be good for the return trip
-(later afternoon).
-
-However, check out that 30' wide runway!!! I don't know if I'm comfortable
-with that!
-
-Anyone landed at Harris Ranch (3O8) lately? What's the runway like?

Black.

Seriously, best food in this part of the world, but hotter than HELL right now.
What are you worried about a 30' runway for...your wheels are on a 10' spacing
{;-)

Jim
http://www.rst-engr.com