Old August 29th 03, 03:51 AM

Default Pressurized Skymaster

I'm interested in hearing from people who have direct knowledge regarding
the care and feeding of the P337. I have always admired the design and I
think it has a lot to offer for the money on the current used market. I have
read everything I can get my hands on, and I have talked to many of the
people in the owners group. I have a little reservation in taking the word
of people who have committed to a plane; we all tend to be more optimistic
in our portrayal of our aircraft than realistic. I would like to know what
experience people have had though, not what they have heard through the
rumor mill. Thanks Frank