Old March 18th 07, 05:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Kilo Charlie

Default OLC broken ?

"Limus" wrote in message
oups.com...
I submitted my flight 12 hours ago and its still not showing up. There
are only 2 flight for the whole US for yesterday, so I think its not
just me.

Limus

I have had the same problems. I've used a couple of different links and
can't seem to get it working. Also tried to upload a couple of flights
without success in the past month. There have been multiple posts re this
and there continue to be problems. I can't imagine that this bodes well for
the continued use of OLC but would also appreciate any advice others may
have as to how to make it work.

Casey Lenox
KC
Phoenix