Old March 19th 07, 02:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Kilo Charlie

Default OLC broken ?

"5Z" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Mar 18, 11:32 am, "Kilo Charlie" wrote:
I have had the same problems. I've used a couple of different links and
can't seem to get it working. Also tried to upload a couple of flights
without success in the past month.

Works fine for me....

Well I'm an old guy 5Z so not sure that the problem isn't that they don't
allow dates that early. ;-)

Appreciate your offer and will keep hammering away. Its been nearly 100
degrees here already for the past few days.....that may sound good to you
all in the frozen areas of the world but its an omen here in Phoenix. TS1
is reported to have smoked around on Saturday out of El Tiro getting to 18K
for 500K.....waiting for that log to be posted.

I'm trying to master a Columbia 350 I just got with the intention of being
able to reach some nice soaring locations (Ely, Moriarty) in the same amount
of time it would take me to drive to the alternative local sites since Turf
has closed. Too bad I can't log the files from that rocket ship!

Casey Lenox
KC
Phoenix