Old February 24th 08, 12:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Gary Emerson

Default Ventus cM turbulators

Tim Taylor wrote:
On Feb 21, 8:16 am, "Bert Willing" bw_no_spam_ple...@tango-
whisky.com wrote:
I need to replace my zig-zags on the horizontal stabilizer, but I would need
to know the required position cordwise (upper and lower surface). I took it
off and cleaned before having a look at the maintainace manual - which does
not give any info on the topic... :-( Any ideas ?

Bert
TW

Bert,

The pdf you want is the very last entry on the thread "Ventus A
performance mods" in the Ventus section on Glider Forum. It is the S-
H tech note on installing the Zig-Zag tape.

Tim
TT

What is the tech note - downloaded the files, but wasn't sure I'd found
what was referenced...