Old June 8th 08, 11:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Thanks Dudley, more bull****

"Jay Honeck" wrote in

I'm not one of Berties sock puppets at all.
I've always found him to be an intelligent aviation enthusiast. I
just wish you were as well.

Surely you jest?

The damage done to this group by "Bertie" is several grades of
magnitude greater than MX, Maxwell, or any other troll I've seen in
the last decade. To grace him with the label "intelligent aviation
enthusiast" is an insult to every real pilot on this group.

The mental illness that induces him to spew his poisonous attitude all
over this group has effectively driven every poster of note away from
rec.aviation. If you doubt that, I could list their names for you --
but it makes me want to puke.

Hope to see ya over on Pilots of America, where hopefully the Berties
of the world are kept on a short leash...

Thanks for the invite Jay.

See yo there.

Don't worry, I'll only just poast there as well.

Bertie