Old June 9th 08, 01:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Stealth Pilot[_2_]

Default Thanks Dudley, more bull****

On Sun, 08 Jun 2008 22:24:19 GMT, "Jay Honeck"
wrote:

I'm not one of Berties sock puppets at all.
I've always found him to be an intelligent aviation enthusiast. I just
wish you were as well.

Surely you jest?

The damage done to this group by "Bertie" is several grades of magnitude
greater than MX, Maxwell, or any other troll I've seen in the last decade.
To grace him with the label "intelligent aviation enthusiast" is an insult
to every real pilot on this group.

The mental illness that induces him to spew his poisonous attitude all over
this group has effectively driven every poster of note away from
rec.aviation. If you doubt that, I could list their names for you -- but it
makes me want to puke.

Hope to see ya over on Pilots of America, where hopefully the Berties of the
world are kept on a short leash...

no.
I am a usenet afficionado.
I too remember the days when the designers and the doers were posting
here but I can also remember that they had razor wits that make some
of the current clan look like they use plastic knives.
usenet for all its wrinkles is where I enjoy the scenery.

Stealth Pilot
( I think 12 ~14 years now)