Old May 2nd 16, 03:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
AS

Default Winch Clinic hosted by Carolina Soaring Association

The Carolina Soaring Association (CSA) is hosting a winch clinic beginning with a ground school on Friday, May 20 followed by winching on Saturday and Sunday, May 21st/22nd.
The venue will be the beautiful Triple Tree Aerodrome (SC00) and we will have two winches in operation.
Cost: $350 per person
Come and get your 'Aero-Tow only' limitation removed.
Interested? Contact me at 'info - the usual sign - Carolinasoaring spot com'

Uli
CSA Winchmeister