Old July 20th 16, 03:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Faris

Default The ultimate OLC scoring machine?

On Tuesday, July 19, 2016 at 5:44:40 PM UTC-6, Soartech wrote:
On Tuesday, July 19, 2016 at 12:06:35 AM UTC-4, wrote:
Yes, found that out yesterday to my surprise. That I got beat by a 200 km flight Even Hangliders don't get that kind of handicap.

So what is it? Not listed on the SSA list. All the Stemmes there are .886

The OLC index is taken from the DAeC Index. This is often much different than the SSA CH handicap.
Bob Faris