Old July 23rd 06, 02:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Matt Whiting

Default Why GA is Dying

Emily wrote:

Morgans wrote:

"Emily" wrote

There you go, with your adversarial tactics. Mellow out. Keep your
views,
but be pleasant about the whole thing. Honey attracts more bears than
dog
sh*t.

When you're told over and over by lovers of the current regime that
you're a libertarian anarchist freak, you tend to get defensive after a
while. And besides that, I'm not here to impress anyone.

And when you describe the current administration as a "regime" you
cement that you are an anarchist freak. You can't have it both ways.
If you are going to act like one, you will be characterized as one.

Or when the cop said something in the airport., instead of attacking, you
could have said, "I love airplanes, and am a pilot, and think that
airplanes
are the most beautiful things in the world, so I just need to capture the
beauty." I'll bet he would have said, "Oh, OK."and walked onward.

This was outside at the airport, actually. My point is, I'm not going
to explain myself when I'm not required to. I want the government out
of my life, and yes, that includes a random cop at the airport. I live
my life on the right side of the law, and I get rather annoyed when
someone suggests that I'm not.

Unfortunately, unless you go buy your own island, you will have some
government in your life no matter where in the world you go.

Matt