Old February 28th 20, 01:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dave Nadler

Default A couple SSA 2020 convention presentations online...

On Thursday, February 27, 2020 at 7:31:26 PM UTC-5, Shaun Wheeler wrote:
Dave, I am definitely going to go out to the skydiving place and do that. I wonder if you would indulge a question or two? After the rudder pedal slammed back at some point you applied control inputs with the stick, opposite aileron I think? Was there any back pressure on the stick at all?

The stick felt kinda limp.
Could have been adrenaline made it feel that way, just don't know.