Old April 23rd 07, 05:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
The Visitor

Default Radio buzz

RST Engineering wrote:
When you have the balls to post your real name,

Having the balls has nothing to do with it. Only a child/schoolyard
bully would think that way. But take the easy out if you want to.

The real issue still remains. In Canada I suppose if a person worked on
his own avionics he could return them to service if it was some sort of
experimental aircraft. Perhaps not. Perhaps it would need to be marked
as unservicable. Because it could otherwise be sold one day to a person
with a normally registered aircraft.

I was just asking you....

"If he opens it up, isn't there some sort of qualifications he needs to
certify it and return it to service?"

And I asked because is seems from your post, that a person can. If
clarifying your opinion is too risky, I understand.

Instead of biting my ankles, can't you two keep each other busy. You
seem to have mutual interests.

John