Old November 26th 13, 02:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
akiley

Default Soaring vacation this January or February?

I'm taking a trip to Minden, NV and renting from SoaringNV late January. They get a lot of wave days there. I think you are more likely than not seeing at least one soarable wave day a week, maybe 2. There were 2 my last trip in 2012. I also got some ridge flying on the non wave days. Check the requirements for rental on their web site.

Also great hiking, skiing and amazing scenery. ... Aaron