Old March 31st 15, 06:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Steve Leonard[_2_]

Default Cobra Gas Struts

On Tuesday, March 31, 2015 at 9:22:52 AM UTC-5, Karl Striedieck wrote:
Anyone out there have a source for Cobra trailer gas struts in the US?

The trailer has an aluminum top and holds the Duo stab and wing tips.

Two numbers have been written on the inside of the trailer next to the struts: 455 and 1100.

Thanks

Karl Striedieck

Wings and Wheels. 455 is your key number, 1100 is the number of newtons in your gas struts. Call or use their on-line ordering system. If you order on line, you need to make sure you put in the comments what force you need, because when I ordered some, they just had single seat and two seat categories. And the force I needed was only shown in the single seat category, and teh trailer is for an AS-H25.

Steve Leonard