Old October 12th 07, 07:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Albuquerque Soaring Club seeks pilots

Whine, whine, snivel, snivel...

OLC rules allow club affiliation to be anyone who wishes to be a
member. Perhaps if you were more pleasant and respectful, you
wouldn't have had the SINGLE pilot who no longer wished to fly for
you, decide to fly for us. That SINGLE pilot flies all over the
country, and doesn't really have one home. When he flew with us last
year, we treated him as a welcome guest, and one of our own. He liked
being treated with respect and courtesy, and opted to make the
change. You didn't see us trolling on RAS to get pilots.

Many groups have pilots from all over. For example the 126
Association". Club affiliation is just that, it is not synonymous
with Airfield.

You said you beat us in the League last year, but only in the US. We
beat you in the League worldwide last year, and you complained that it
didn't count. This year, we beat you in both U.S. and worldwide.
Then we beat you in club standings. We didn't beat you in Airfield,
because we like to visit other sites as well, and socialize with other
people around the country. But if it makes you feel better, you can
pretend that only that statistic is important.

You don't have standards, you just can't understand some basics like
different types of statistics, and social behavior. I'll bet your
fellow pilots are really proud of you for this post. You are making
Albuquerque look bad, and the rest of them don't deserve that.

What's your excuse Mr. Mocho? Your turn.... back to whine, whine,
snivel, snivel... (repeat and rinse)...