Old October 6th 07, 02:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Jim Burns

Default Flying Gas hogs

Not to mention where are my wife, 2 kids, all their baggage, and other junk
going to ride?
Oh, and LSA across Lake Michigan? There's a topic for a new thread!
Should we add crossing at night? in the winter? IMC?
You first buddy, I'll watch.
Jim

"Newps" wrote in message
. ..

Vaughn Simon wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

Stop flying those gas hogs and join the new revolution in flying.

Light-Sport Aircraft

Join one of the largest online discussion groups.

I should join a group that is apparently being promoted by a spammer?

And why would I buy an aircraft that gets worse gas mileage than my
Bonanza?