Old July 21st 03, 12:03 PM
Kevin Horton

In article , Bruce
Shankle wrote:

Dear fellow aviation enthusiasts,

I recently purchased X-Plane and had such an interesting experience that
I thought I'd share (see http://home.nc.rr.com/bshankle/xplane.html).

I am curious if any of you have had an experience anywhere close to mine?

Sincerely,
Bruce Shankle

If I read the time-line correctly, the message to X-Plane Tech Support
would have gone out sometime Friday afternoon or evening. It seems
from Austin Meyer e-mail that Tech Support is one guy, and it doesn't
seem reasonable for him to be working 24/7, so it is understandable
that he may not have responded by Sunday night.

I certainly agree that Austen Meyer went over the top with his language
and tone. But I think it is way too early to conclude that the
software cannot be made to work on your machine, or that X-Plane will
refuse to refund your money if the software can't be made to work.

I think you have been a bit quick on the trigger here.

--
Kevin Horton - RV-8
Ottawa, Canada