Old March 20th 06, 03:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Aviation themed restaurant?

Here's another: 56th Fighter Group at KFRG, Farmingdale, NY. For mo

http://www.specialtyrestaurants.com/...staurants.html
There are quite a few on the list.

Marco

"AJ" wrote in message
oups.com...
My rapidly crumbling memory tells me that someone on this group posted
a link to an aviation-themed restaurant recently. The place came
complete with hangars and WWII era aircraft on the runway outside.

If anyone knows what I'm talking about -- a rare occurence in itself --
would you please repost the link? I'd appreciate it.

AJ

http://www.usenet.com