Old February 26th 08, 05:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.simulators
indoubt

Default Track ir, a very different sim experience.

Check this out fellow sim aviators (if you allready haven't)
One friend recommended this to me and according to him ( and the videos
behind the link ) ,it actually works !
This item is in my list of "buy next"

If you ready own one, pls comment about it.

http://www.naturalpoint.com/trackir/...ct-videos.html

I have known track ir for quite some time, but have always thought that
it just can't work well enough to be worth the 200 dollars.
Untill now.

--

-indoubt-

"Cavaeat humanus sic tofu burritus e toga."

(Beware of the man with a tofu burrito in his toga.)