Old May 3rd 05, 03:50 AM
KayInPA

Hi Chris,

Club rules can be mystifying at times. I understand you're upset. I
belong to a club, and we also have strict rules about being checked out
again if we haven't flown the aircraft within 90 days, no matter how
much we may fly elsewhere. All the rules, even the mystifying ones,
are there for a reason though. Usually, a result of one specific
incident from the past and there to protect pilots and airplanes from
future repetitions.

That may or may not be the case with your club, but it's worth thinking
about.

My suggestion is to look at it like this: every flight with an
instructor is valuable. Why not go up and do something new with
him/her and challenge yourself with the lesson? You may find it pays
dividends down the road.

Best of luck to you, and congrats on that certificate!
Kay