Old March 27th 18, 06:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul B[_2_]

Default Diana 3

Thank you Jerry, I have noticed it first with the GP Gliders (pictures still on their website) so I wondered why Polish gliders are registered in Czech republic (Born there many years ago )

Paul

On Tuesday, 27 March 2018 02:28:27 UTC+10, Jerry Zieba wrote:
On Sunday, March 25, 2018 at 11:26:09 PM UTC-6, Paul B wrote:
On Monday, 26 March 2018 07:04:32 UTC+10, Jerry Zieba wrote:
On Sunday, March 25, 2018 at 10:57:10 AM UTC-6, Jerry Zieba wrote:
Diana 3 is flying!
https://www.facebook.com/10001470879...7213488112275/
More information is coming soon.

ZJ

More pictures.

https://www.facebook.com/AvionicDian...heater&ifg=1re pictures.
ZJ

Hi Jerry

Why is it registered in Czech republic?

Cheers

Paul

Hi Paul
Diana 3 was designed by Professor Krzysztof Kubrynski. The same guy who designed Diana 2 wings.
This prototype of Diana 3 was built in Czech Republic by Kusbach and Bartonik shop.
Because of that all certification process must go through Czech Republic Aviation Administration.
Next Dianas 3 will be build in Poland in Avionic Factory.

ZJ