Old February 5th 19, 06:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Rick Lederman

Default Noise Canceling headset

I use the Bose A20 in my Stemme S12. I am just over six feet tall with a long torso so the thick headband can touch the canopy so I rest the headband on the bill of my hat. It looks stupid but works, and beauty is as beauty does.

I tried the Bose Proflight Aviation headset with ear buds, as Bose will tell you, the noise reduction is not nearly as good as the A20, and not nearly enough for the S12. They were simply terrible in my Stemme. Bose was great and took them back with a full refund.