Old May 19th 05, 01:36 PM
Bert Willing

I actually like to have an inflatable tail dolly wheel 200x50 (I think
that's a standard type) - it's the same size as my ASW20 and Calif tail
wheels, so it already came handy once :-)

--
Bert Willing

ASW20 "TW"

"Thomas Knauff" a écrit dans le message de news:
et...
We stock a replacement solid wheel/tire to fit the tail dolly. This
eliminates the inner tube and ends flat tail dolly tires.

--
Thomas Knauff
Knauff & Grove Soaring Supplies

www.eglider.org
(814) 355 2483
fax (814) 355 2633
"Albert Gold" wrote in message
The casing of the tire on my tail dolly for my Discus B, which I suspect
dates from the time the ship was delivered to it's original owner in
1985, has split along the tread, allowing a bit of the inner tube to
bulge out. The marking on the side wall of the tire, which is of German
origin, says, "200 X 50." Can anyone tell me where I might be able to
find a suitable replacement tire?

Al