Old October 30th 17, 03:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mike the Strike

Default Balleka videos have been deleted from YouTube

According to posts on Balleka's Facebook page, Matt's two kids and their mother were upset the videos were removed and the family were directly responsible for getting them back up.

Many thanks to them - I am one of the glider pilots who loves his videos - especially his soaring the Clwydians, my old stomping ground! He was a darned good pilot (although he did push the envelope at times) and a superb video producer.

Mike