Old December 21st 07, 12:29 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Jack G[_2_]

Default What is it?

Always nice to see a picture of a Skyraider. Thanks.

Jack G.

"Greasy Rider" wrote in message
Jack said: Only because I really like the AD / A1 airplanes and think it is
fascinating how may derivatives were made from the basic airframe.

Sadly but no photo....I saw a Skyraider at Leeward Point down in Guantanamo
back about '58 or '59 that was all white, had red crosses and place for four
litters inside the fuselage. Very distinctive and me with no camera.
Attached is one of me on the wing of a Spad belonging to VA-85.

--
USMC Airdale 55-61

http://tinyurl.com/2h98ax