Old February 28th 04, 06:24 PM
Matthew P. Cummings

On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 13:05:05 -0500, jls wrote:

Last I checked you could buy a cylinder, valves (already installed), piston,
rings, rockershaft, and piston pin from PAP in Arkansas for $675, and I'm
tempted.

I would be too because when you rebuild them you'll spend half that on the
repair, and you won't get the AD lifted retarding the timing to 24
degrees. As to where, Harris is good at repair work on cylinders, but
they're not in the SE US and I can't find a web link for them. ECI used
to rebuild cylinders as well. Honestly, I'd just replace them and not
mess with it.